If you shop at Kroger, you can support the library while doing your grocery shopping! Just take a minute to complete these steps online and the library will receive a percentage of what you spend quarterly at Kroger! The more people we have that designate us, the more rewards we receive!
- Register online at kroger.comopens a new window
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link in the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number. If you don’t have a Kroger Plus card, pick one up at the customer service desk at your Kroger.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number – RY312 – or select East Lansing Public Library and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see ELPL on the right side of your information page.