ELPL Recommends cloudLibrary
ELPL patrons can easily access hundreds of thousands of eBooks, in all genres and for all ages, from the device of their choice. The library owns three different collections of eBooks:
cloudLibrary - This is the library's premier eBook and eAudiobook collection. Thousands of titles are available, including brand new bestsellers, indie authors, and backlist titles. cloudLibrary contains the largest number of titles for all ages: adults, kids, teens, and babies. cloudLibrary titles are also listed in the library's catalog and can be checked out or placed on hold with the single click of a button! Library staff recommend you start your eBook journey with the cloudLibrary.
hoopla - eBooks from hoopla feature no holds lists and no waiting! hoopla does not have the latest bestsellers and big author titles. hoopla is great for self-help, cookbooks, exercise books, spirituality, humor, and titles for kids and teens.
Woodlands Overdrive - ELPL shares a collection of eBooks with the Woodlands Library Cooperative.
Featured eBook Lists
Staff curated lists to help you find just what you are looking for.
cloudLibrary support pages:
- cloudLibrary user's guide (PDF), opens a new window
- cloudLibrary How-To videos, opens a new window
- Adobe activation reset request, opens a new window
- Installation and account help, opens a new window
- Error messages and common issues, opens a new window
- Browsing and borrowing FAQ, opens a new window
- eAudiobook FAQ, opens a new window
- eBook FAQ, opens a new window
- Search the cloudLibrary support site, opens a new window
cloudLibrary titles check out for 21 days.
You can check out 10 titles at a time from the cloudLibrary. You can have 10 titles on hold at any one time.
The cloudLibrary, opens a new window is ELPL's premier eBook platform, offering the newest bestsellers and indie titles, a large back catalog of popular authors, and rich collections for Kids and Teens. Check out cloud titles on your mobile device or right from the library's catalog. The cloudLibrary is the most user friendly eBook service you will ever use!
- Download the cloudLibrary app to your smartphone, tablet or Kindle Fire, opens a new window.
- Open the app and choose your country, state and library.
- Log in with your library card number.
- You are done!
If you have additional questions try the cloudLibrary help page, opens a new window
See what's new to the cloudLibrary., opens a new window