To print via email:
- Attach your document to an email
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for black & white prints and email@example.com for color prints.
- After receiving a confirmation email, pick up your print at the Print Release Station within three days of receipt.
To print black & white or color prints via the web:
- Visit http://www.printeron.net/elpl/library
- Choose black & white or color
- Enter your email address
- Upload your file
- Click the arrow icon to submit your print request
- Click the green printer button to approve your print job
- Claim your print job within three days at the Print Release Station at the library by logging in with your email address
Supported file formats for Wireless Printing
The library’s normal printing charges apply:
- 10 cents a page for black & white prints
- 50 cents a page for color prints
Users who submit a print job will have three days to pay for and pick up the document. Print jobs not picked up after three days will be automatically deleted from the library’s system.