To print via email:
- Attach your document to an email
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for black & white prints and email@example.com for color prints.
- After receiving a confirmation email, pick up your print at the Print Release Station within three days of receipt.
To print black & white or color prints via the web:
- Visit https://www.printeron.net/elpl/libraryopens a new window
- Choose black & white or color
- Enter your email address
- Upload your file
- Click the arrow icon to submit your print request
- Click the green printer button to approve your print job
- Claim your print job within three days at the Print Release Station at the library by logging in with your email address
Supported file formats for Wireless Printingopens a new window
The library’s normal printing charges apply:
- 10 cents a page for black & white prints
- 50 cents a page for color prints
Users who submit a print job will have three days to pay for and pick up the document. Print jobs not picked up after three days will be automatically deleted from the library’s system.