Audiobooks at ELPL
The library owns thousands of audiobook titles for patrons of all ages. Whether you prefer audiobooks on CD or downloadable eAudiobooks we've got you covered.
cloudLibrary - This is the library's premier eBook and eAudiobook collection. cloudLibrary is the only digital collection with new bestsellers and literary titles. cloudLibrary contains the largest number of titles for all ages: adults, kids, teens, and babies. cloudLibrary titles are also listed in the library's catalog and can be checked out or placed on hold with the single click of a button! Library staff recommend you start your eAudiobook journey with the cloudLibrary.
Audiobooks on CD - Do you still have a CD player in your car? We still have audiobooks on CD and buy hundreds more each year.
hoopla - eAudiobooks from hoopla feature no holds lists and no waiting! hoopla does not have the latest bestsellers and big author titles. hoopla is great for back list titles, self-help, self published titles, spirituality, humor, and titles for kids and teens.
Woodlands Overdrive - ELPL shares a collection of eAudiobooks with the Woodlands Library Cooperative.
Featured Audiobook Lists
Staff curated lists to help you find just what you are looking for.
cloudLibrary titles check out for 21 days.
You can check out 10 titles at a time from the cloudLibrary. You can have 10 titles on hold at any one time.
The cloudLibrary, opens a new window is ELPL's premier eBook platform, offering the newest bestsellers and indie titles, a large back catalog of popular authors, and rich collections for Kids and Teens. Check out cloud titles on your mobile device or right from the library's catalog. The cloudLibrary is the most user friendly eBook service you will ever use!
- Download the cloudLibrary app to your smartphone, tablet or Kindle Fire, opens a new window.
- Open the app and choose your country, state and library.
- Log in with your library card number.
- You are done!
If you have additional questions try the cloudLibrary help page, opens a new window
See what's new to the cloudLibrary., opens a new window
- Accessing your settings on the PC, Android and iOS devices, opens a new window
- Resetting your hoopla password on Android devices, opens a new window
- Resetting your hoopla password on iOS devices, opens a new window
- Hiding or deleting your hoopla history on iOS devices, opens a new window
- Downloading a title you have already started to watch on Android, opens a new window
- Enabling Kids Mode for PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices, opens a new window
- Playing hoopla video in Safari browser on a Mac computer, opens a new window
- Supported Android devices, opens a new window
- Supported iOS devices, opens a new window
- Supported Amazon devices, opens a new window
- Chromecast help pages, opens a new window
Still having trouble? Schedule a One on One Tech Help session., opens a new window