1) You can buy beautiful, great condition books in Marsha's Friendshop at the ELPL?
2) That you do not have to have a library card to purchase?
3) That all money goes to the Library programs and needs?
4) That our Friends staff is 100% volunteer?
5) We sort our books by category to make it easy for you?
6) Often times the books are in like-new condition? Or nearly?
7) We sell sheet music, audio CDs and books and DVDs?
8) We have a $.50 sale cart of both hard and soft cover books?
9) That we have a collectible book section?
10) Our "Better Books" are priced at 1/2 or less than Amazon's lowest prices?
11) Our kids selection is organized by reference, tweens, board books, easy readers, etc.?
Which of these did you not know? Please tell us in the comments below! And share this post so more people can reap the benefits of these GREAT DEALS.