The library will re-open to the public on Monday, March 1. The library building and library services will look and operate much like they did during the last re-opening in October 2020, with a few modifications.
Beginning on March 1, the library's hours of operation will be:
Mondays - Thursday: 10am to 2pm and 5pm to 8pm
Fridays: 10am to 2pm
Saturdays: 1pm to 5pm
When we re-open on March 1 we will be in Phase 4 of our re-opening plan, opens a new window:
- The building opens to public on a limited basis. Essential services will be limited to grab-and-go service. A few chairs will be available.
- Library hours limited.
- Library visits only 60 minutes per patron
- Limited number of computers available for use—one 60 minute session, per user, per day. At this time, if you need to use a computer in the library you must wear a mask.
- All patrons ages five years and older will be required to wear masks or face coverings while in the building. If you are unable to wear a mask library staff will retrieve the materials you want and bring them out to you. If you need to use a computer in the library you must wear a mask.
- Children ages nine years and younger must be accompanied by a responsible caregiver 15 years of age or older.
- Capacity will be limited.
- Study rooms 2, 3, and 4 may have up to two people in them at a time - socially distanced.
- Restrooms will be open in the main lobby and the inclusive restroom only.
- Drinking fountains will be closed.
- Curbside pickup service and Materials by Mail will continue.
- Continue to offer virtual events and programs.
- Returned items continue to be quarantined 24 hours before shelving.