The library will re-open to the public on Monday, October 12. The library building and library services will look and operate differently but we are excited to welcome patrons back inside the library.
Beginning on October 12, the library's hours of operation will be:
Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 11am to 6pm
Thursdays: 2pm to 7pm
Saturdays: 1pm to 5pm
When we re-open on October 12 we will be in Phase 4 of our re-opening plan, opens a new window:
- The building opens to public on a limited basis. Essential services will be limited to grab-and-go service. Seating areas; Maker Studio; some book stacks and library areas; and the large meeting room will not be accessible
- Library hours limited.
- Library visits only 30 minutes per patron
- Limited number of computers available for use—one 30 minute session, per user, per day.
- All patrons ages five years and older will be required to wear masks or face coverings while in the building.
- Children ages nine years and younger must be accompanied by a responsible caregiver 15 years of age or older.
- Capacity will be limited to 40 patrons at a time.
- Restrooms will be open in the main lobby and the inclusive restroom only.
- Drinking fountains will be closed.
- Curbside pickup service and Materials by Mail will continue.
- Continue to offer virtual events and programs.
- Returned items continue to be quarantined 72-96 hours before shelving.