What does it mean that the library will be open for Grab & Go Service only? The library's Phase 4 re-opening plan, opens a new window includes the following limits:
- Only 40 patrons may be in the library at a time
- Library visits are limited to 30 minutes or less
- All library seating has been removed
- All meeting rooms are closed
- The Maker Studio is closed
The library will be open for patrons to come in and browse, pick up holds, and check-out items during their 30 minute library visit. This, and mask wearing, will help maintain a safe environment for all library visitors and staff.