What does it mean that the library will be open for Grab & Go Service only? The library's Phase 4 re-opening plan, opens a new window includes the following limits:
- Only 40 patrons may be in the library at a time
- Library visits are limited to 30 minutes or less
- All library seating has been removed
- All meeting rooms are closed
- The Maker Studio is closed
The library will be open for patrons to come in and browse, pick up holds, and check-out items during their 30 minute library visit. This, and mask wearing, will help maintain a safe environment for all library visitors and staff.
All patrons ages five years and older will be required to wear masks or face coverings while in the building. If you are unable to wear a mask library staff will retrieve the materials you want and bring them out to you. If you need to use a computer in the library you must wear a mask.