When the library re-opens to the public on October 12, in Phase 4 of the library's re-opening plan, public computers will be available. Please note the following changes:
- If you need to use a computer in the library you must wear a mask.
- Only 10 public computers will be available in the Main Lobby of the library.
- No children's computers or iPads will be available.
- Computer sessions will be limited to one 30 minute session per user, per day.
- Guest passes will be available.
- Printing, copying and scanning will be available.
- Remote printing will be available - submit your print job from home and print it at the library's public printer.
- For health and safety reasons staff will not be able to provide tech support. Staff can work with patrons via phone, email or online meeting software to provide tech support during scheduled appointments.