Now available curbside! Please pick up, use, and enjoy a copy of the Early Learning Calendar for grown-ups of infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
Why this calendar is wonderful:
- It provides daily tips and activity suggestions for developing pre-reading skills.
- Activities can be adapted so that all children from birth to preschool age can enjoy them.
- The months and days of the week are set, but not the dates, so it can be used any year. It doesn't matter what month you start! Or use it year after year!
- Each month includes the lyrics or words to a new song or fingerplay.
- While many of the suggested activities develop pre-reading skills, the calendar's content touches on all facets of a child's development, including financial literacy, nutrition, creativity, social skills, and more.
- You can get a physical copy at the library, or download a digital copy (see below) from home!
If you would like a digital copy of the calendar, in English, go here.