library's missionopens a new window, the East Lansing Public Library will share information from federal, state and local agencies and governments about the Coronavirus pandemic. This page will be updated regularly as new information is made available.In accordance with the
- What is the Coronavirus?opens a new window
- How does it spread?opens a new window
- What are the symptoms?opens a new window
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow the CDC's guidelines on protective facemask useopens a new window.
Trusted Coronavirus Resources
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)opens a new window
- MDHHS (Michigan Department of Health & Human Services)opens a new window
- ICHD (Ingham County Health Department)opens a new window
- City of East Lansing, Michiganopens a new window
Updated 3/12/2020 3:36pm