If you haven't yet tried RBdigital for magazines here's how to get started:
First create a RBdigital Collection account:
- Go to ELPL's RBdigital Collection, opens a new window page.
- If you haven't already created an account, click Create An Account. Enter the required information and click submit.
- Once your library collection account is validated, click Confirm Check Out.
- Your magazine is now checked out and available to read online with a computer or mobile device.
- If you want to read your magazine on a computer via a browser, click Start Reading from the checkout success window or click the cover image to open it for reading.
- If you want to read your magazine on a mobile device, visit your device's app store to download and install the free RBdigital app.
- After installing the app, touch the Checkout Magazines link in the app. After checking out a magazine touch the Back To Libraries link or return arrow button on Android or Kindle devices, to go back and read your magazine.
If you have additional questions try the RBdigital FAQ, opens a new window