Here's how to get started!
- To begin using Lynda.com you will need to sign in, opens a new window with your library card number and PIN/password.
- If you normally sign into the library's catalog with your username please note you will need to use your library card number, all 14 digits, for Lynda.com
- After you sign in you will be asked if you have ever used Lynda.com before. This is so you can import course playlists and progress reports from your account.
- If you have never used Lynda.com you will be asked for your name and email address. This is so you can create an account on Lynda.com to track your learning progress.
- Once your account is created you can begin watching and learning with Lynda.com!